It is imperative for safety and positive school culture at Eastern that families support and reinforce our insistence on full uniform daily. Students are expected to arrive at school in uniform every day wearing the following attire:
- Columbia blue, white, or navy blue polo-style or button-up shirt (with or without the Eastern logo)
- Tan khaki pants, shorts or skirts worn at the waist
- Closed toe and closed heel sneakers or shoes
- Eastern team, club or extra-curricular provided article of clothing
- Students have the option to wear an Eastern vest or a sweater in solid navy blue, Columbia blue or white
Uniform polo-style shirts embroidered with the Eastern logo in Columbia blue, white, and navy blue can be purchased online.
Physical Education Attire
Students must purchase Eastern Senior High School physical education uniforms or wear an acceptable alternative as determined by the P.E. teachers. Students are expected to dress in their Eastern P.E. uniforms every day they have the class. Additionally, every student needs a combination lock for his or her gym locker to secure belongings during class.